THE GREEN GOBLIN BOOK
by Enid Blyton
Illustrated by Gordon Robinson
Published by George Newnes Limited. circa. 1935
Very good condition in a almost very good dustwrapper. Green cloth, black titles. Colour frontis. B/w illustrations. 10" x 7.5". 120 pages.
Spine and corners slightly bumped, some fading to lower edges of covers. Inscription in ink and some sharp pencil writing (attempt has been made to erase) to front free-endpaper. Endpapers partly browned. One page corner tip is lightly creased. This copy has two different dustwrappers present - A pictorial wrapper which is torn at spine and corners with some loss and a green dustwrapper which is also edge worn and torn with some loss.
Stock no. 1311038
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- How Feefo, Tuppeny and Jinks Met Together
- The Golden Witch-Bucket
- Poor Little Tuppeny!
- The Land of the Hoo-Moo-Loos
- A Peculiar Adventure in Dreamland
- The Castle of the Booming Giant
- Jinks and the Surprising Shoes
- The Strange Land of Topsy-Turvey
- How the Great Enchanter was Captured
- The Adventure of the Surprising Blue Tablecloth
- The Black Cat and the Red Whip
- The Lost Princess and the Bewitched Tree