THE GREEN GOBLIN BOOK
by Enid Blyton
Illustrated by Gordon Robinson
Published by George Newnes Limited. Circa. 1935
Very good condition in a very good dustwrapper. Green cloth, black titles. Colour frontis. B/w illustrations. 10" x 7.5". 120 pages.
Light marks to front cover. New free front endpaper expertly inserted. Scattered foxing throughout. A few grubby margin marks. Hinges pulled. Pictorial wrapper is nice and bright, worn at corners with chipping, strengthened to verso with clear tape. Wrapper spine is faded but otherwise wrapper is a very nice, bright example.
Stock no. 1807692
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- How Feefo, Tuppeny and Jinks Met Together
- The Golden Witch-Bucket
- Poor Little Tuppeny!
- The Land of the Hoo-Moo-Loos
- A Peculiar Adventure in Dreamland
- The Castle of the Booming Giant
- Jinks and the Surprising Shoes
- The Strange Land of Topsy-Turvey
- How the Great Enchanter was Captured
- The Adventure of the Surprising Blue Tablecloth
- The Black Cat and the Red Whip
- The Lost Princess and the Bewitched Tree