ENID BLYTON'S MAGAZINE ANNUAL No. 4
by Enid Blyton
Published by Evans Brothers Limited. 1st. 1957
Very good condition in a almost very good dustwrapper. Red boards, gilt titles. Endpapers are games. 1st story is "When Timmy Chased the Cat! - A Tale of the Famous Five". 141 pages.
Spine and corners bumped, small dent to top edge of front cover. Browning to endpapers. Foxing to endpapers and textblock. Name and address (and inscription) in ink to verso of front free-endpaper. Crossword done in child's heavy pencil writing. Price-cut wrapper is edge worn with some loss.
Stock no. 1325935
- When Timmy Chased the Cat! - A tale of the Famous Five
- Find the Hidden Treasure
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! - 1
- Brer Rabbit and the Scarecrow
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! - 2
- Do You Know These Birds?
- Good Shot, Monkey
- The House That Jack Built
- A Quiz for You!
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! - 3
- Sooty Helps Mr. Pinkwhistle
- A Penguin Who Can Walk!
- About our Clubs
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! -4
- Hurry Secret Seven - Hurry!
- A Handy Stamp-Box
- Do You Keep Silkworms?
- The Captive Gnome!
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! - 5
- Twiddle and the Dog-Tinker
- The Love-Apple League
- An Animal Puzzle
- Tit for Tat, Amelia Jane
- Look What You've Done Little Noddy! - 6
- A Picture Crossword
- Four Children - and a Boat
- Making Paper Doyleys
- Answers Page
- How to Play our Games