RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Spine and corners slightly bumped and worn with slight crack in laminate at top front edge of spine. Ink writing in belongs to box. Price NOT cut. Magic paintings UNTOUCHED but dot-to-dot done in pencil. Small margin cut to page 33/4. Some light foxing to page edges. A nice copy.
Stock no. 1315775
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken