RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Corners lightly bumped and rubbed. Front lower corner has small diagonal split across laminate & surface paper. Top & tail of spine lightly rubbed. Boards are bright. Name in belongs to box. NOT price-cut. Dot-to-dot completed in pen. Magic paintings DONE fairly neatly. Light crinkling to some pages as a result of the dampness when magic paintings were completed. Small closed tear to top of page 61 (affects margin only).
Stock no. 1819281
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken