STORIES FROM THE ARABIAN NIGHTS
Illustrated by Edmund Dulac
Published by Hodder & Stoughton; Boots the Chemists. Circa. 1936
Very good condition in a very good dustwrapper. Brown cloth, gilt titles and vignette to front cover. 20 beautiful tipped-in colour plates. 319 pages. Published by Hodder for Boots The Chemist.
Spine bumped, corners slightly rubbed. Inscription in ink to front pastedown. Some light foxing to contents. Plates all present and in fine condition. Dustwrapper is a bit grubby and edge rubbed, minimal loss at corners and a few tape repairs on verso.
Stock no. 1324330
- Categorised in:
- ARABIAN NIGHTS
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
- The Story of the Wicked Half-Brothers
- The Story of the Princess of Deryabar
- The Story of the Magic Horse
- The Fisherman and the Genie
- The Story of the King of the Ebony Isles
- The History of Badoura, Princess of China, and of Camaralzaman, the Island Prince
- Sinbad the Sailor (the 1st - 7th Voyage)
- Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp