RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. A few marks to covers. Name and date in ink to belongs to box. NOT price-cut. Painting page has been REMOVED. Cinema Strip is intact and Unused! Odd margin mark. Illustrations are still nice and bright.
Stock no. 2125354
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest