RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
Spine and corners bumped, 1cm loss to top and tail of spine. Covers otherwise bright and clean. Name in belongs to box. Price cut. Painting contest page completed but not removed. Cinema strip unused.
Stock no. 1320202
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest