TALES OF MAKE-BELIEVE
by Roger Lancelyn Green
Illustrated by Harry Toothill
Published by J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd.. 1st thus. 1960
Almost very good condition in a slightly better than good dustwrapper. Beige/black illustrated cloth with red titles. Matching illustrated endpapers. 4 full page colour illustrations. 20 b/w textual illustrations. 10 tales by various authors edited by Green. 235 pages. Part of The Children's Illustrated Classics series.
Bumping to spine and corners. Couple of hinges are cracked. Light foxing to verso of plates and to page edges plus a little light fingering otherwise contents are clean. Price-cut dustwrapper is edge worn and chipped. Browning to spine. Wrapper is foxed.
Stock no. 1406648
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Captain Boldheart (Charles Dickens)
- Paleface and Redskin (F. Anstey)
- The Six Poor Little Princesses (Mrs. Molesworth)
- Our Exploits at West Poley (Thomas Hardy)
- Pippo and Letty and I (Frances E. Crompton)
- The Schoolboy's Apprentice (E.V. Lucas)
- The Tabu Tale (Rudyard Kipling)
- The Enchanceried House (E. Nesbit)
- Happy-Go-Lucky Henery (Dorothy Canfield)
- The Little Pagan Faun (Patrick R. Chalmers)