THE BIG BOOK FOR GIRLS
by Mrs. Herbert Strang; C. Bernard Rutley; E.E. Cowper; Christine Chaundler; et al
Illustrated by Mary S. Reeve; Anne Anderson; et al.
Published by Humphrey Milford; Oxford University Press. 1932
Very good condition. Pictorial boards and spine. Front shows a girl on the river. First story is "Judy and the Treasure" by Agnes Frome. Colour plates and b/w illustrations.
Spine and corners bumped, some light scuffing to rear cover. Endpapers lightly browned. Prize plate to verso of frontis. Tiny booksellers sticker to rear pastedown. Some light foxing and page browning else contents clean.
Stock no. 1311175
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Judy and the Treasure - Agnes Frome
- New Year's Night - Christine Chaundler
- Where Evening Joins Dawn - Hon. Mrs. Victor Bruce
- On the Road to Bemerton - Marjorie Bowen
- Giff of the High Hand - Flora Forster
- The Knight Errant - Eileen Wright
- Bobbit's Chair - E.E. Cowper
- Our Jingle Jaunt - Lilian Quiller-Couch
- The Relief of Fox Lake - C. Bernard Rutley
- The Family Tradition - Shirley Grey
- A Garden is a Quiet Place - Thora Stowell
- The Light Over El Gigante - Helen Katherine Broughall
- Margot the Romantic - Roberta Mansfield
- Springtime in Morocco - Thora Stowell
- 'Anne Merilyan, Leader - Grace Mary Golden
- The Magic Necklace - Margaret Baker