LUCIE ATTWELL'S ANNUAL 1972
Illustrated by Mabel Lucie Attwell
Published by Dean & Son Ltd.. 1972
Very good condition. Copyright date is 1972. Pictorial glazed boards showing two children with big umbrella.
Spine Bumped. Corners worn. Puzzles completed otherwise clean copy.
Stock no. 608727
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Polly Put the Kettle On
- The Flood
- The Sweet-Pea Fairy
- I've got some bright new wellingtons (verse)
- Christmas Wishes
- The Visitors
- How to Make The Tangerine Man
- Surprise for Susan
- Paul gets his Train mended
- I've such a lot of animals (verse)
- The Day Bumpas went to School
- Michael helps the Badgers
- The Christmas Tree Fairy
- Hallo! Good-Bye!
- Andrea's Roundabout