STORIES FROM THE ARABIAN NIGHTS
Illustrated by Edmund Dulac
Published by Hodder & Stoughton; Boots the Chemists. Circa. 1923
Very good condition in a very good dustwrapper. Brown cloth, gilt titles and vignette to front cover. 20 beautiful tipped-in colour plates. 319 pages. Published by Hodder for Boots The Chemist.
Spine slightly bumped. Some pale page browning. Book is a little bowed. All plates present and in fine condition. Dustwrapper is slightly edge creased and rubbed, spine of wrapper is slightly faded.
Stock no. 1324677
- Categorised in:
- ARABIAN NIGHTS
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
- The Story of the Wicked Half-Brothers
- The Story of the Princess of Deryabar
- The Story of the Magic Horse
- The Fisherman and the Genie
- The Story of the King of the Ebony Isles
- The History of Badoura, Princess of China, and of Camaralzaman, the Island Prince
- Sinbad the Sailor (the 1st - 7th Voyage)
- Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp