HANS ANDERSEN'S FAIRY TALES
by Hans Christian Andersen
Illustrated by W. Heath Robinson
Published by Hodder & Stoughton; Boots the Chemists.
Very good condition. Published for Boots The Chemist. Large format. Red cloth covers, gilt titles. 16 colour tipped-in plates. Many b/w illustrations. 319 pages. 10 x 7.5".
Corners bumped and bottom corners worn. Spine bumped. Spine and some of front cover faded. Couple of joints a little pulled. Light browning to endpapers. Foxing to page edges. Slight chipping to last plate otherwise colour plates are in fine condition.
Stock no. 1405067
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- The Marsh King's Daughter
- The Snow Queen
- Part the first - which treats of the Mirror and its Fragments
- Part the second - A little boy and a little girl
- Part the third - The Enchanted Flower -Garden
- Part the fourth - The Prince and the Princess
- Part the fifth - The Little Robber-Maiden
- Part the sixth - The Lapland woman and the Finland woman
- Part the seventh - Which treats of the Snow Queen's Palace, and of what came to pass therein
- The Little Mermaid
- The Storks
- The Nightingale
- The Wild Swans
- The Real Princess
- The Red Shoes
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- The Swineherd
- The Flying| Trunk
- The Leaping Match
- The Shepherdess and the Chimney-Sweeper
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Naughty Boy