RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Almost very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. A little chipping to top and tail of spine. Slight surface paper damage to top of front endpaper. Inscription in ink to belongs to box. NOT price-cut. Dot-to-dot has been completed in ink to pages 32/33. Magic Paintings are DONE! Couple of small margin tears/nicks to these pages. Wrinkling to margins of some pages - especially magic paining pages and ones near to them. Foxing and browning to outer page edges. Illustrations are still lovely and bright!
Stock no. 2136996
- Categorised in:
- RUPERT ANNUAL PRE1970
- RUPERT ANNUAL
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken