RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
Top 1cm of backstrip is missing. Some bumping and wear to spine and corners. A little browning to covers. Small score mark to front cover. NOT price-cut or Inscribed. Cinema Strip has been cut out and is MISSING. Painting contest completed. Contents are clean!
Stock no. 2128412
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 2 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest