RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
Spine and corners bumped and worn. Scored biro year (1956) written underneath Rupert on front cover. Name in belongs to box. Price NOT cut. Contest page completed in felt-tip pen. Cinema strip is unused but there is a large tear to the page.
Stock no. 1319838
We have 3 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest