RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Poor condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Front joint has broken. Old tape marks to splits on spine (tape gone now), 0.5" loss to top of spine. Old, browned tape to inner margins of two leaves (pages 18-19 and 22-23, these leaves do not sit in the binding correctly, slightly protruding. Neat inscription in ink to verso of front free-endpaper. Price NOT cut, belongs to box clean. Apart from the old tape mentioned the contents are clean.
Stock no. 1321967
We have 2 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle