RUPERT ANNUAL 1939 - THE ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1939
Good condition. The 4th Rupert annual. Pictorial boards, red cloth spine. Front cover shows Rupert and Beppo flying a kite. Red/black illustrations throughout. 125 pages.
Edges worn. Red spine faded pink. A few scratch marks to covers. '1939' written in ink to front pastedown and belongs to box completed. '381' written in pen to top of contents page. A few closed edge tears and grubby marks. Hinges pulled. Page 80-81 have old tape marks across hinge which is pulled. Page 80 has some pencil marks which have been erased, slightly obliterating the text (still readable). A good working copy.
Stock no. 1812694
- Rupert's Adventures in the Snow
- Rupert and the Jack-In-The-Box
- Rupert's Bonfire
- Rupert and the Strange Airman
- Rupert and the Half-Crowns
- Rupert and the Courier Bird
- Rupert and the Goblin Cobbler
- Rupert, Beppo and the Kite