THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER
by A.A. Milne
Illustrated by E.H. Shepard
Published by Methuen & Co. Ltd.. 1st. 1928
Very good condition in a good dustwrapper. In which Pooh builds a house, Small gets lost and Tiggers is unbounced... Salmon pink cloth. Gilt vignette and lettering. Top edge gilt. Numerous b/w illustrations.
Spine and corners bumped. Spine faded and edges of boards a little faded. Endpapers browned. Inscription in ink to verso of front endpaper. Light foxing to outer page edges. Scarce wrapper is browned, creased, has damp mark and is torn with loss to bottom of spine for an inch and bottom edge of front cover for approx 2" x 1" and chipped to top of spine. Reduced from Â£420.
Stock no. 805367
- i.In which a house is built for Eeyore
- ii. In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast.
- iii. In which a search is organised and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again
- iv. In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees
- v. In which Rabbit has a busy day, and we learn what Christopher Robin does in the mornings
- vi. In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in
- vii. In which Tigger is unbounced
- viii. In which Piglet does a very grand thing
- ix. In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it
- x. In which Christopher Robin and Poog come to an enchanted place, and we leave them there