THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER
by A.A. Milne
Illustrated by E.H. Shepard
Published by Methuen & Co. Ltd.. 1st. 1928
Very good condition. In which Pooh builds a house, Small gets lost and Tiggers is unbounced... Salmon pink cloth. Gilt vignette and lettering. Top edge gilt. Numerous b/w illustrations.
Spine and a couple of cover edges are faded. A few small 'splash' marks to front cover. Bumping to top and tail of spine. Inscription in ink to bottom of half-title page. Foxing to outer page edges. Still a very good book!
Stock no. 2128137
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
- i. In which a house is built for Eeyore
- ii. In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast.
- iii. In which a search is organised and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again
- iv. In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees
- v. In which Rabbit has a busy day, and we learn what Christopher Robin does in the mornings
- vi. In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in
- vii. In which Tigger is unbounced
- viii. In which Piglet does a very grand thing
- ix. In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it
- x. In which Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanted place, and we leave them there