THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER
by A.A. Milne
Illustrated by E.H. Shepard
Published by Methuen & Co. Ltd.. 1936
Very good condition in a almost very good dustwrapper. Cheap edition. Blue cloth with vignettes. B/w illustrations.
Erased pencil name to front endpaper (indentation marks still can be seen). Foxing to endpapers and outer page edges. Wrapper is grubby with edge-creasing and a few chips and tears; a little loss.
Stock no. 2127076
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
- i.In which a house is built for Eeyore
- ii. In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast.
- iii. In which a search is organised and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again
- iv. In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees
- v. In which Rabbit has a busy day, and we learn what Christopher Robin does in the mornings
- vi. In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in
- vii. In which Tigger is unbounced
- viii. In which Piglet does a very grand thing
- ix. In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it
- x. In which Christopher Robin and Poog come to an enchanted place, and we leave them there